Another method of using engine power to induce drift. Good for lower powered engines or laggy turbos. You will need an uprated clutch for this method as a normal clutch will glaze over and even disintegrate due to the heat and shock.
1. Entering the corner at a speed to induce understeer.
2. Turn into the corner and stay hard on the throttle.
3. As the car starts to understeer, dip the clutch but this time stay on the power.
4. The revs will increase to the redline, before they hit the redline, pop the clutch back in nice and quick.
5. The rear wheels will loose traction. You are now in drift!